..for a happy life, as captured through the lens of the amazing Sydney-born photographer Petrina Tinslay.….
1. A green velvet curtain with silk embroidery and trim, with little tassels. A flea market painting of pink roses.
2. White linens, preferably vintage. Red shoes, with rosettes. A white organza dress.
3. Travel books, to faraway places.
4. Moroccan slippers and a blue silk cushion from India.
5. Little cakes with sugar frosting. And raspberries.
Which do you like the best?
(PS–there are even more beautiful things on Petrina’s webpage.)0