May 27, 2009

coat
My dears, I’m happy to report that I have finally finished my laundry, hung up all the coats that were slug over a chair (since December), and put away all my shoes…
shoes
Although I’m still missing one pair of leopard print flats, I’m ready to face the world again with clean socks!!

More pictures from the momentous effort here!

Hope you’re having a lovely evening!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 at 2:36 am. It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

19 Responses to “Laundry Crisis Over!”

1. Helen says:

I love that you have multiple pairs of leopard print flats … any particular recommendations? I struggle with finding comfy flats that don’t cut into the back of my heel.

2. Char says:

that’s always a big sense of accomplishment. :)

3. The Cottage Cheese says:

Look at you, little Miss Organized! You’ve inspired me to tackle my guest room (where my closet is located and currently spilling out onto the bed, boxes of shoes and purses on the floor to be tripped over). Fun photos! I love the houndstooth coat. How is your Dad?

4. liza says:

Amazing! I count, then, four pairs (though one is missing) of leopard skin flats. Perfect!

5. Tina says:

thank you!! i live in my leopard print flats…two of the pairs are from target…the pair on the top is from the emma hope store in notting hill! (I got them on sale last summer) with the exception of my beloved macbook, they’re my favorite –and most used — possession.

6. Heather says:

Very inspirational!

7. Gina says:

it must feel good…will you come do my closets???

8. amourissima says:

oh my… That was what I was suppose to do today- laundry! It looks as though my closet threw up all over my bedroom floor… gross.

9. trishiekoh says:

Well done you!

10. Tina says:

ha! thank you! i’m so proud! now i can actually find the bed.

11. Jen says:

always a feat – to find the bed in its naked glory. Laundry and shoes and tidy closets – something to aspire to and I love the pictures you took. So is the scenic item a scarf or a skirt? Love it. and the flats in their cosy little beds. Adore those leopard shoes. I have a couple pairs of animal looking feet covers myself. well done – time for tea and chocolate digestives

12. JGregg says:

Dear Ms. Tina — It’s all FLATS in those too-cool-for-school photos. What, no pumps? No mules? Not a converse to be found?! I can only imagine that in another life, you were a VERY tall volleyball player who swore off all elements that might again sweep you skyward once again.

;)

Jg.

13. Sarah says:

And after all that hard work, how are you rewarding yourself Tina? :) Wow, you’ve been busy these past few days. I don’t know how you stay on top of everything! You’re my hero Tina, I mean it!

xoxo
    Sarah

14. Little Miss B says:

Im doing the very same thing today, i was loosing hart but you have inspired me to press on and finish!

15. giulia says:

Was going to recommend those from Target but you already did so.

And this time difference is a bugbear: if I'd seen it last night I would've slept much better:)

Hoping to load up the cart & drag off to the laundry today. In the rain. Perhaps I should just sprinkle soap on clothes, leave in the rain, squeeze, & pick up later?

ciao from a damp, rainy DC, bizarro as ever (that would be DC, not me.)

xo susan/gg

16. Ali says:

Woo hoo! Clean laundry is happy laundry. :)

17. Tina Tarnoff says:

I was going to ask – multiple pairs of leopard print shoes?! :) but I see that’s been covered. xoxo

18. kelly says:

You’re so cute and you make me feel like I’m not the only crazy one out there! Thanks for the blogroll! :)

19. desiree says:

god, i love your photography. do you take polaroids and scan them on your computer?! let me in on your secret! i cannot get enough of them!