May 07, 2009

sunset plaza

It was so hot here today, like summer. It reminded me that I need to organize our summer vacation. We usually rent a cabin in August on a lake in the High Sierras. I was thinking that I need to find a way to blog from the cabin. The Internet is a bit spotty there. And there’s no TV. (Honestly, I can live without the TV but not the Internet!)

What do you usually do for summer vacation?

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 7th, 2009 at 1:45 am. It is filed under Decor. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

12 Responses to “Sunset at Midday”

1. Taylorgotbeats says:

it was really! hot today in LA, uhh you can blog from your phone, I’m gonna be in summer school unfortunatly d

2. Cathy says:

I use a Verizon internet connection thingy–like a cell phone for the computer.

Our summer vacation includes many blues festivals–we travel to one or two every month in the summer.

cheers!

3. Char says:

I don’t know yet….but I’m so ready to go.

4. LENORENEVERMORE says:

About 2 years ago we had a blackout & lasted for about 5 days…I almost went koo-koo without TV nor the Internet…But I survived, well…still a little koo-koo* 😉

5. Brian Miller says:

will have to prepost, because we are usually far from civilization. not even the phones work…truly unplugged.

6. parlezvouskiwi says:

Ive been very lucky as Ive spent two summers in a row.. one in Europe and this one on this side of the globe in New Zealand. I loveeee sunshine.

For summer, I love drinking vino in the sun with friends and doing roadtrips on weekends. Ah… bliss.

7. Tina says:

Oh New Zealand would be fantastic!! And yes, many blues festivals. Love to take a blanket and spread it out on the grass!

8. Tina Tarnoff says:

That sounds absolutely lovely. Usually we stick to SF in the summer, where the temperature is somewhat normal! But we do plan to travel to Europe this year (always planning!) and do a little tour. Our friends are literaly spread out all over the world – from Bali to to Paris to Croatia to India and they all keep inviting us to come for a visit and take over their house (that’s because we never take them on their offer:). Well, we might just do that soon, so watch out you lot!

I love the mountains and would love to stay in the Sierras, but I’m afraid that my husband would not be very keen!

xoxoxo

9. Viewtiful_Justin says:

What do I do for summer vacation? Sweat.

Although this year I’ll at least be doing it in beautiful San Diego, California. Hooray for getting out of Illinois for 12 days. But who’s counting?

10. Mag says:

I will take more picture in summer vacation…
    It is blue sky in summer…la…

11. Patty says:

That photos is fantastic.

You should get broadband access for your laptop. I don’t know how I lived without it.

Stay cool!

12. Sophie says:

beautiful photography. do you use a holga?

All content © 2016 by English Muse