Jun 12, 2009

2870448813_038e7d932a_b
What are you doing this weekend? I’m attempting, yet again, to organize my magazines…always a major project! xo

(Photo by *toni.r)

This entry was posted on Friday, June 12th, 2009 at 11:39 pm. It is filed under Decor. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

26 Responses to “Happy Weekend”

1. Olivia Rae says:

such a hard task! whenever i take on big organizing projects like that, i usually end up with a bigger mess than i started with. good luck!

2. Rebecca says:

i'm making it a point to be easy – farmers' market, camping in the mountains, and lots of naps:)

3. Brian Miller says:

lovely, peaceful, playful pic! have a great weekend!

4. LouDuk says:

That photograph is so amazing. Great find! Keep them coming. Can not wait for more of your Polaroid shots!

5. orange sugar home says:

Too many magazines?? so good to know I'm not alone living with the endless piles of magazines. We are not organizing this weekend but having a dance party for my son turning 7!! 25 7 year olds dancing? we'll see…..

6. Ali says:

Oh, that IS a major project!

I'm taking my mom to the airport, working, working OUT, then out with the ladies!

Have a lovely weekend!

7. Absolutely Not Martha says:

major project right over here–we're having a tag sale tomorrow! enjoy your weekend. πŸ™‚

8. Miranda says:

Whatever I do, I want to do in the spirit of the girl in that image.

9. The Wanderers' Daughter says:

What a joyful photo!
    This weekend, I hope to FINALLY get a desperately-needed haircut (I need it so badly that I might do something a little crazy when I finally get in the chair!) and have some even more desperately-needed work time, thanks to my husband. OOXX Happy WE!

10. Marge says:

Happy Weekend indeed!:)

We're packing up our moving truck tomorrow and moving up to our new place on Sunday!

11. Tina Tarnoff says:

Going to a wedding! I love weddings and love getting all dressed up for one. I wish I was the bride though:). Ahh, the excitment of getting merried, the night before (the night after!), the thrill… Lovely. Have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

12. Char says:

getting ready for the beach – happy weekend! xo

13. Tina says:

oh, that all sounds so lovely! happy weekend!

14. iva yaneva says:

I am going to relax! So good saying this! πŸ™‚ It is my first day after finishing the projects for uni today and man, did I have a stressful week! πŸ™‚

Hope your organizing goes well:) I love it when people put magazines in file organizers according to date, year πŸ™‚

Have a great weekend πŸ™‚
    IvaY

15. Joanna Goddard says:

what a wonderful photos!!! πŸ™‚ we're going to a gallery opening tonight, very excited to see my friend's art. have a good weekend! xoxo

16. Josephine Tale Peddler says:

If I began such a task it would take me all year. I am such a hoarder!

17. ~ ennui ~ says:

I'll be on my boat πŸ™‚
    have a good one!

18. Melissa says:

So I'm not the only one who needs more than one try to organize magazines? I have an entire bin full of them; it's not pretty! πŸ™

19. Shaddy says:

What a fun and carefree photo! I love it.

I'm home for the weekend. I hoped to relax and do the things I enjoy but ended up with computer problems and spent most of the afternoon and evening straightening it all out.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

Love ya.

20. LENORENEVERMORE says:

always adore 'jumping pose'…Fab weekend darling Tina! XO* as always!

21. The Shady Greys says:

such a cute photo, thanks for sharing!

22. Laura Trevey says:

Had a blast riding roller-coasters with the fam at Busch Gardens!!

What a RUSH!!

23. SHOKOOFEH says:

I'm okay Tina, PHYSICALLY okay…

24. Tina says:

Oh Shokoofeh, I'm so relieved! thank you thank you for the message. I've been very worried about you. Please stay safe. I'm thinking about you constantly. We all are.

25. Roberta says:

I use magazine holders…my favorite is kraft color and I put vinyl letter quotes on the back sides so that they stay decorative…no matter what room they are in. Check out the photos for my "Studios" on my blog (there are three different photo albums) and you can see some examples. For the magazine that I purge…I tear out the article and put them into magnetic photo albums…do the same for recipes. This way I don't have to use any tape/glue, etc. The three ring binders make it a cinch to update and move the pagges around as I add to them, etc. The photo albums are real cheap as well…even cheaper than three ring binders…espcially if you add page protectors on to of that. Hope this helps, fondly, Roberta

26. Sarah Jane says:

i literally organized all my magazines this weekend. b/c i'm moving yet again! i tore out all interior design, fashion, travel files and through out all magazines except for domino. it was quite the project!!

All content © 2016 by English Muse