Jun 17, 2009

ruffian

The Assouline book about the two men behind the NYC-based fashion label, Ruffian, is finally in bookstores. It’s a really wonderful account of the creative process that goes into making a classic, yet edgy, line of women’s clothing…

ruffian
If you don’t know about Ruffian, check out my post at Ms. Muse! There’s more from the book, “Ruffian Inside Out,” and a link to the very chic
Ruffian website…

Click Here!

Let me know what you think!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 at 3:31 pm. It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

9 Responses to “Ruffian Inspiration”

1. **WE BLOG ARTISTS** says:

WOW…love it!What an inspiration!
    Char.

2. TheLuxuriousVagabond says:

Ruffian's inspiration board is itself quite inspiring with the black and whites and prismacolors!

3. joanita says:

amazing!

4. Helen says:

Oh wow, I love fashion illustration. Thanks for sharing this!

5. Jen @ GreetQ.com says:

Great post! I really like Ms. Muse. This was my first time there. Also, I love the illustration. I wonder if they do they do their own illustration?

6. Melissa says:

Great find that I wouldn't have known about had I not read your blog. Thanks!

7. giulia says:

Just cracked myself up (you didn't mean to;)…yes, I love the book — could only slightly peruse it as I did not have my white gloves with me in the bookstore.

But I was jostled (to put it nicely) one two many times at Sunday event & out of my mouth popped: "You're behaving like two perfect ruffians!" No, I couldn't believe that was my go-to noun either. So this was amusing in oh-so-many ways, Ms. T. (Hey, those ruffians settled down btw, & I highly doubt they are as talented as "your" Ruffian.)

(going offline, not by choice, grrr end of week most likely. Don't delete me!)

ciao to all..

8. iva yaneva says:

honestly, I find a lot of inspiration looking at designers' sketches! I really do! Love the ones you have posted, really beautiful :)

IvaY

9. Timberland boots However, the actuality is that abounding folks don apperceive what they accept bought in NFL Jersey Store. Below are great tips to help you discover a reliable and excellent supplier for your design needs. Thankfully its pretty simple to figure it out. Along with the clothes like that is all that need in summer. oakley daisy chain sunglasses black and red