Jun 05, 2009

369388345_48516fcbd1

Do you want to go to the mountains, the village, the ocean, or the shore?

(I’m living vicariously through Eames Daedelus vacation photos from Nicaragua at the moment. I really need a getaway!)

What are you doing this weekend?

This entry was posted on Friday, June 5th, 2009 at 4:50 am. It is filed under Decor. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

24 Responses to “Weekend Plans?”

1. A little Princess says:

Ooh dreamy! I want to go to the mountains please. This weekend I'm canal boating in rural and helping out at a two year olds birthday. Have a wonderful weekend xoxo

2. Geisslein says:

How much I wish I would life near the ocean…*sigh*. The weather is not so fine here in germany, so I will spend lot of time in my bed ;o) Wish you a great weekend!
    geisslein

3. Brian Miller says:

love the pics. all are enticing. would probably be found in the mountains most likely. have a great weekend!

4. Laura. says:

any of them! i don't know anyone who doesn't need a vacation these days. why does america work so hard? we need rest, let's be french and take a month off!

5. min it says:

Uhmmmm…I am going to the beach (Galician Coast)

6. my favorite and my best says:

me? well, i am going to the grocery store on saturday morning and then probably hanging around the paddling pool out back all the while trying not to get devoured by mosquitoes.

7. Viewtiful_Justin says:

I have a wedding to attend. It will be in a small town. I'd rather be in the mountains. The beach would be nice, too.

8. The Cottage Cheese says:

Yes please, I want to go to all of the above (haha). My post this morning made me think of you (hint – an artist who paints lovely shoes).

9. caroline @ patagonia gifts says:

ooohh I'd love to be swimming in the warm Caribbean ocean… anxiously waiting for our Cuba getaway! have a wonderful weekend!

10. TheBeautyFile says:

A little bit of everything….going to the city, the beach & the park! Hope your weekend is wonderful!

11. Joanna Goddard says:

ocean!

12. shoppingsmycardio says:

oh my, could i go to any of those places photographed? lovely!

personally, i'm hoping for a little trip to a waterfall…so a mountain, beach hybrid ๐Ÿ™‚

13. The Sice Family says:

The mountains look very enticing!
    I will be getting my hair cut, shopping, having lunch with friends, writing reports. A bit of everything!

14. avant garde says:

i have the shop open on sat. and then on sun. my boyfriend and i are headed away from the things of man. to a remote part of any beach, wine, food, ocean sounds and the luxury of actually flipping through and entire magazine from cover to cover…joy!

15. shelliebellie says:

those are dreamy photos! i'll be at home for my last 2 days of maternity leave. doing my own thing cuz i doubt there will be much time for crafts and things once i have to get back in the swing of working. ๐Ÿ™

hope you have a wonderful weekend!

16. Jackie says:

Oh what a great series! I would love to be in all of those places at once ๐Ÿ™‚

17. Charlie says:

Your photos make me feel less tense, thank you for that Sweety!

Ahh…I'll be in bed this weekend:-(, how sad is that?! Well my friends will enjoy my ballet tickets so that is a good thing- and I keep my fingers crossed that I can attend the Gala next week.

18. LouDuk says:

I need the vacation I'm getting this weekend!

19. Kelly says:

i would looooove to go to the mountains. i love the woods, and great outdoors! it'd be so nice to hike up a mountain right now too!

20. drppanda says:

We do not have that freedom of enjoying weekends .I have to always remain alert for a call from our hospital needing my help.
    BEST WISHES FOR THE WEEKEND.

21. Tina Tarnoff says:

I think I want to go to some dreamy, weird, misty, wet English village. Hang out with the old ladies and hear a lot of gossip at the local church Sunday morning (I would go even though I'm not religious). Take long walks through the countryside. Have elevenses. Eat a lot of scones with strawberry jam and cream. Drink endless cups of tea and endless hot toddy's. Spend time with the dogs. Go riding and have picnics. Visit a local castle. Wear tweed skirts, slip in the mud and get soaking wet in the rain. My dream weekend. xoxo

22. Maria Killam says:

Since I live up the hill in Vancouver and have a view of the shore and the mountains I don't need to go anywhere. Well it would be nice but it is nice to stay home as well. I love your choice of 4 post!

23. Zoe's Wardrobe says:

Oohh I just want to climb into one of these pictures!! They look so beautiful!! ๐Ÿ™‚

24. Zoe's Wardrobe says:

Oh BTW this weekend I was tucked up in bed…with flu…in June??! Random I know!! Wasn't a very nice weekend:(

All content © 2016 by English Muse