Jun 19, 2009

NYM060801602
Hello everyone. Happy Friday. What are you doing this weekend? I’m going to a Stanley Cup party tomorrow and then working in the garden. Will also try to finish organizing my magazines. (Almost done!)

Photo by Rodney Smith

This entry was posted on Friday, June 19th, 2009 at 3:37 pm. It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

26 Responses to “Weekend!”

1. caroline @ patagonia gifts says:

beautiful, inspiring photo! hope you have a fantastic weekend!

2. Mia says:

Have a good weekend!
    I´m going to celebrate midsummer

3. Catch Me If You Can says:

Love the picture!

4. glam.spoon says:

I'm singing with my husband's jazz band on Saturday night… and sewing in all the other spare hours!

5. Brian Miller says:

love the pic! working all day tomorrow and fathers day on Sunday. much fun with the fam now that they are home! have a great weekend.

6. avant garde says:

fab photo, and that dress! have fun hanging around that stanley cup. :) i'm hoping for a day sunday at the new museum of contemporary art in boston, haven't been yet and needing some culture!

7. The Sice Family says:

LOVE this photo! Takes me back to the night before the last day of Year 12 when all of us climbed up on to the roof of the highschool, talked all night and then watched the sun come up. (We then took chairs out of classrooms, placed them round the perimeter of the school, and wrapped the chairs together like a chain with toilet paper and watched people's faces as they arrived at school for the day! Oh, naughty children we were.)

8. Tahda says:

what a marvelous photo!

happy weekend to you too!

9. becks says:

I would love to slide down that roof in that outfit:)

10. The Wanderers' Daughter says:

Since we've just returned from our mid-week "weekend" in Vail, we're heading back to the grind now! But so be it…we feel relaxed and refreshed. Hope your weekend is a lovely one!

11. Shaddy says:

It looks like a Barbie doll on the roof.\
    I'll be biking and running to stay in shape for the triathlon next month. (I swam this afternoon). I hope to post some new things on my blog and do some reading. Of course, laundry and other miscellaneous tasks have to be tackled as well.

Enjoy your weekend.

12. orange sugar home says:

please share with us how you ended up organizing them. I could use some tips!! good luck. enjoy digging in your garden.

13. STORY says:

Tina,
    Have a super weekend!
    Laurie :-)

14. Mag says:

Oh..also great photo!!
    I took portrait for Lolita Group at weekend.
    so funny!!
    I wish you have a good day!!

15. *Sandra* says:

I have belly dance class followed by the virtually compulsive company picnic. I was asked if I'd be going in the dunk tank, but I declined ungraciously.

16. Margaret says:

I love this picture! My weekend is going to consist of unpacking, that's all:)

17. Black says:

What a gorgeous photo! Simply perfect.

18. Daydream Lily says:

have a nice weekend. Ive got to do work this weekend :-( so behind!!!

19. Sarah says:

Super cool picture!

We're changing the style of our living room, so we'll be shopping this weekend. Yay!

Have a terrific weekend, and thanks for another entertaining week of posts!

xoxo,
    Sarah

20. THE PARIS HOUSE says:

gorgeous photo..we are working in the garden and celebrating Father's Day with my darling husband.(thanks for bring dear Shokoofeh into our lives, she is so lovely)
    Have a wonderful weekend

21. Aneta says:

Still looking for a wedding dress! This one in the photo looks gorgeous princess-like! Love the gold tones too! I was completely relaxed, but after a trip to a couple of stores and not finding what I was looking for I am starting to panic! I guess the hunt is on… Will be looking through websites and magazines all weekend long!

22. Tina Tarnoff says:

I'm going to be working on my fairytale papaercuts, Cinderella!, and as a result I'll be behaving utterly romantic, childish, expecting magic (I won't be scrubbing any floors, though!) and trying on endless amounts of shoes, hoping they'll be charmed.

If only I had a garden to dig into, the weekend would be pure pefection!

23. LENORENEVERMORE says:

Tina darling…I'm going to wear a gorgeous ball gown the next time I clean the roof gutter! Fab weekend!! ~XO*

24. The Clever Pup says:

Hey, Why a Stanley Cup so late?

Me – I'm back in my hometown with my Mum, awaiting her diagnosis. While it's nice to be home alone and taking a break from the "boys" this vigil is kind of tense. Hope to be home for a while soon.

25. vivian says:

OOO gardening! I killed my mini garden… it died on me :(

~vivian

26. Ms. Jenn says:

Rodney Smith is amazing. I just raided the archives the other day, pulling all my favorites for future posts. If only we could all run around like that!