Hope you have a lovely one! What do you have planned? I really want to go to the beach — where it’s cool — with my Polaroid camera.

This entry was posted on at . It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

15 Responses to “Happy Weekend!”

1. Stevi says:

I am working tonight and tomorrow afternoon, working on grad school application essays, but then I am off to a college football game. What an exciting weekend for me…..

Do take some fun pictures to show us!

2. kat says:

ME TOOOOOO, it's 103 in the Valley…

3. Dream Sequins says:

Happy happy weekend to YOU! I shall be in Houston visiting friends!

4. Simply Mel says:

Such a sweet and lovely image!

Bon weekend to you!

5. nicole addison says:

i'd give anything to go to the beach with my polaroid this weekend! i guess i'll have to stick with a trip to the lake :) have a good weekend!

6. says:

Happy weekend!
    I'll be home, writing. most of the weekend with an occasional brunch with friends!

7. says:

Happy weekend!

8. giulia says:

Hello September natal day sister Tina.

National Book Festival events, new film 'Paris' (Juliette Binoche, amongst others), French bistro for Sunday b-day. If I can squeeze laps (swimming & new PC configured) into the mix, you'll hear me shouting for joy all the way to LA.

Darling photograph. Hope you get to the beach.

9. Hannah says:

I just stumbled onto your blog, but I'm loving it. It's really weird, too, because my photoblog is called Midnight Muse. Hope you have a great weekend!

Sounds like a lovely idea darling…I'm getting over my jet lag & catching up with tivo! Have a good one~

11. TheBeautyFile says:

Going to the Yankee/Red Sox game…doing some blogging, school work, playing with the dog and hubs!

12. A Thought Is The Blossom says:

oh, i'm so jealous. i would love to be a the beach!
    instead, i'm here in arkansas having a lazy weekend. the highlight of my weekend has been two really amazing estate sales. it's not the beach, but it's something to make me smile!

13. denise, the prime magpie says:

Ahh… a perfect photo to send one off into the weekend. It's been a lazy one for us. Sleeping in, big breakfasts, walk with the dog, good food. Zero excitement, and it's just the way we like it. 😀

14. Roarclothing says:

cute photograph :) I'm a sucker for old cameras. i got a brownie the other day and i am so pleased with it!

15. Gaia says:

So…how was your weekend? Did you took a lot of pics at the beach with the polaroid?

I had a long weekend and i did a lot of things… check on my last post, if you can!

p.s.: that camera in the pic isn't a rolli reflex?

All content © 2015 by English Muse