Sep 06, 2009

Joanna Goddard’s mom posted this beautiful photo of Joanna on Facebook! I can’t wait to hear all about the wedding. While Joanna’s away on her honeymoon, she’s been having a fantastic group of guest bloggers writing about the secrets to a happy marriage. So romantic…I love her blog, A Cup of Jo , which now has nearly 5,000 Google followers!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 6th, 2009 at 3:10 am. It is filed under Decor. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

12 Responses to “Joanna…”

1. Laurie Klaue says:

Tina
    Thanks for the photo. I knew her wedding would be perfect and romantic. Love the photo and hope to see more.

2. Micaela says:

aw THANKS for sharing!!!

how beautiful and happy does sweet joanna look? and yes, perfect and romantic.

that j crew. must have designed that dress for her. gorgeous!!!

3. Same New Story says:

Thanks for sharing the photo! I've been so anxious to see a picture of her on her wedding day. She looks so beautiful! and happy!

4. Amanda Nicole says:

I can't wait to hear about and see pics from this lovely woman's wedding! Her series idea was a perfect fill 🙂

5. Simply Mel says:

Look at her blissful glow!

6. anetagenova says:

It seems I didn't fall far away from the wedding trend this summer! I had mine in Varna, a city on the Black Sea coast and it was filled with Bulgarian folklore traditions and fun events like a Nestinari barefoot dance on burning coals! You can see a sneak peek on BobbinTalk HERE

7. Chessa! says:

oh she looks amazing!!! I'm so happy to see this photo. I don't think any of us could wait until she gets back to see some photos. I met them both and they are such lovely people. thanks for sharing this:)

8. Her name was Lola says:

Oh, I saw this today too! Could she make a more beautiful bride? What a stunner. I'm so happy for them both.

Cheers.

9. Daydream Lily says:

aw beautiful. Im liking her guest series too, ive been reading every post!!!

10. Josephine Tale Peddler says:

Stunning image. The things you find on Facebook! The little girl with red hair looks like a lovely princess. xx

11. down and out chic says:

she is just gorgeous and a fabulously talented blogger.

12. The Lil Bee says:

Ahh! So fun that you posted this! She is such a doll and I was so excited to see an actual wedding photo. I can't wait to hear about her honeymoon:)

PS Welcome back…I really liked your guest posts while you were away, as well!

All content © 2016 by English Muse