Dec 11, 2009

It’s cold and rainy in LA, and I just want to stay tucked in by the fireplace — sipping chai, listening to my new Norah Jones CD and reading…What are you doing this weekend?

(Photo by Thiago Lopes.)

1x1

This entry was posted on Friday, December 11th, 2009 at 10:58 pm. It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

26 Responses to “Happy Weekend…”

1. TheBeautyFile says:

My last term paper for my 1st semester of grad school! Woo….hooo!!! Also going to my best friend's "Latkefest, aka, Chanukah Party, '09."

2. Antonio Barros says:

Good weekend!!!
    I had to walk in the snow today… :(

thesingular.blogspot.com

3. LENORENEVERMORE says:

Sounds lovely darling!
    I have a stack of magz to read & be cozy in my favorite corner this weekend~
    xo

4. Louis Duke says:

Sounds good to me!!! We might get snow this weekend. For where I live, that is a BIG deal.

5. Sahakiel says:

Meeting a friend that I havent' seen her in ages… I'm so happy about it! :)

6. Giulia says:

So cold & windy here. What am I doing? Decorating, still trying to find a winter coat, Amnesty Int'l events, potlucks, figure out if there's time to make more gifts, address cards, go to Hanukkah party for friend's children, scream. Too much! I waved at the White House for you as I walked by today:)

xoxo

7. Boom Boom says:

And they say LA has no weather?! Ha! Like you I am going to be staying in, curled up next to the fireplace. I hope to read, work on a collage, catch up on my favorite blogs and just breathe. By myself which is pleasant in and of itself. Beautiful photo. Thank you for always being an inspiration. Have a wonderful weekend!

8. Laura says:

Love the new Norah Jones album!

This weekend I am going sledding in the Boise mountains and am planning on taking a dip in some hot springs nearby.

9. Tina says:

oh!! i want to go sledding!

10. Neon Gypsy says:

mmm, chai sounds good! this weekend im helping out a friend with making a movie for her college applications! (: you have a beautiful blog!

11. Sara Bradshaw says:

Hi there – an update for you – Scott "The Sartorialist" Schuman, Garance, Tommy Ton and Bryanboy in photoshoot for the March Issue of US Vogue! Have a great weekend :)

12. Technogran says:

I shall be doing as little as possible seeing as its respite week…

13. Electro Geisha says:

same weather here. its so cold, you would expect snow, but its just rainy. so gray and.. i dont like it. good thing is i dont have to anywhere this weekend, so staying home in warmth…my kind of weekend :) i wont do anything super special – just enjoying :)

14. Mag says:

It was foggy in HK.
    I will listen more chinese song in this weekend…
    may be listen english song in next week!!

15. Dream Chymecindy says:

Very nice photo! It's also very cold here, especially during nights.

16. jacklynn says:

Being in LA and experiencing the rain… I'll be at home, drinking coffee, listening to Frank Sinatra holiday music, writing my last project for the semester, while my toes heating with a electric heat pad (because I have no fireplace) and dictating my boyfriend on where I want the christmas ornaments on the tree.

17. Shaista says:

Boil some lemongrass and ginger in with your tea next time – don't forget sugar! It isn't Indian chai without sugar :)
    I am nursing a cold today but determined to go to the Fitzwilliam Museum tomorrow (I live in cambridge), to see an exhibition of Sickert, Sargent and Redon..
    thankyou for asking ;)

18. Adriana says:

Actually, it's cold AND RAINING here too! It's amazing and unbelieveable. So I'll be taking advantage of this less than rare occassion and rugging up in track suits, sipping hot chocolates, catching up on my favourite blogs and listening to the rain on my roof. Happy weekend :)

19. Cassandra Marie says:

That definitely sounds like a good plan! :) If I had a fireplace, I'd do the same lol

20. Seyma says:

lovely pic Tina!

well, i'll be missing and waiting for my husband all th weeks and weekends during these five months.. sigh..

love

21. Ramon & Melanie says:

it's very different over here in Perth (AUS)at the moment.. 39 degrees.. we have been to the beach, had swmimming lessons today (for our son) and now trying to stay cool in the air con… am going for a long walk this evening with a friend, hope that it's cool enough though.

22. Ramon & Melanie says:

23. Ramon & Melanie says:

24. sara says:

it is so so snowy here and all i want is to curl up in my bed in fuzzy pajamas and a mug of hot chocolate watching christmas movies! unfortunately i'm studying for finals :(
    hope you're well! xx

25. RaspberryKitsch says:

aww sounds fun. :) me n a mate are going up to edinburgh tomorrow to visit our friend who's there at uni. so excited…shame i'm running low on money…oh well! i'm sure i'll find some vintage bargains!

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

26. Tracy says:

It's cold and rainy in Sacramento too. :(
    This weekend I started a new blog (formerly vintage found) and one of my first posts was on The Next Page. I am smitten with it!
    Hope you like Good Day Howard. I think it's pretty.