Feb 01, 2010

E.M. Vintage
E.M. Vintage
E.M. Vintage
E.M Vintage

My dears, I wanted to tell you that I’ve reopened my vintage store on eBay. At the moment, I only have eight auctions going, but it’s a start! I gathered up a few extra treasures in Paris to sell in the store, so please take a look! It’s called English Muse Vintage, which I know isn’t terribly original…but you can find it {here}

Let me know what you think!

xoxo

PS: The winner of the macarons is Megan Maloy!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 1st, 2010 at 4:07 am. It is filed under Decor. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

9 Responses to “English Muse Vintage Store”

1. Megan says:

I danced for joy when I got your email! I'm so excited! Thank you so much!! An amazing way to cap off January! ūüėÄ

2. Vanilla Press says:

Wow, these goodies look gorgeous!

3. Brandi says:

Oh Tina, I'm so impressed. This is such an incredibly beautiful project and I'm so glad you decided to open your shop again.

4. Simply Mel says:

Congrats to Megan – Bon Appetit!

And Tina – BIG KUDOS for the Vintage Store! Great stuff!

5. Destination Inspiration says:

Tina, I love the way you grouped them into little clusters per purse..that velvet one is killing me

6. Miranda says:

What a lovely project, I can imagine owning one and adding small treasures of my own to it, though it would make the most perfect gift to a great hostess or well-loved friend. Who doesn't want a collection of the memories you would have had. . .if romance had touched our life as it should?

7. tina tarnoff says:

How wonderful! I've often been entertaining the idea of opening my own online vintage store, but am too sorry to part with my finds. I'm a bit of a hoarder! I will absolutely stop by. Maybe you should also try Etsy? It's simple to open a store there and it only costs 0.20 to list an item (for 4 months). You should try it. Etsy has a lot of vintage shoppers! xoxoxo

8. Syd n Adam says:

I'm a fan of vintage so I'm super happy to have stumbled across your blog…hope you don't mind!

9. Mademoiselle Frou-Frou says:

How exciting! I can't wait to see the shop…I know anything you find will be fabulous!
    Off to go vintage shopping…
    Xoxo Alison