Feb 15, 2010

My dears, we’re packing now to head up to San Francisco to visit relatives for the week. I’m excited to go to Chinatown (with Polaroid camera) for Chinese New Year!

When we return, we’re going to begin the search for a new place to live. We’ve been in our house for more than 12 years and we’d like (rather, need) to downsize. Maybe a loft? I don’t care if it’s small, I just want something light and bright!

Photo from Apartment Therapy.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 15th, 2010 at 4:26 am. It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

9 Responses to “Searching for Something Light and Bright”

1. Sum says:

That's exciting you're going to be in China Town for Chinese New Year. Happy Chinese New Year! Can't wait to see the photos. Hope you find someplace to settle down that you love. I love the picture.

2. Simply Mel says:

I can't wait to see what magic you capture in my own backyard!

3. pixelhazard says:

What an exciting change!

4. Destination Inspiration says:

Oohh, enjoy your trip Tina! I love the space above, a beautiful airy loft would be lovely. You'll have to keep us all updated with the search once it commences!

5. Brandi says:

I think bright is definitely the way to go. I once lived in a apartment with only one window that never got direct sunlight – it was quite depressing. Definitely no matter where you go, look for some sunshine.

6. Giulia says:

Have a great trip. How I wish I were going to be there. I see that Tina T. clued you in to her favorite place…forget name at moment. But she has some cool stuff from it…safe journey.

xoxo

7. Valerie says:

I hope you have a great trip! It sounds like it will be fun. Good luck on the apartment hunting. :)

8. Jane Flanagan says:

The light in that space is stunning. Good luck with the search!

9. Apt. #34 says:

I hope you had a wonderful visit to SF- one of my favorite places in the world! This space is wonderful – I fully support finding somewhere that lets in all the light!