Nov 16, 2010

I’m very excited about the Royal Engagement!   I need this distraction: Like what sort of dress should Kate wear? And where should they honeymoon? And how will they decorate the castle

and all that?

The Internet is buzzing with royal trivia and advice:

For example,  Fashionista offers suggestions on wedding dresses.

The Telegraph suggests that Victoria Beckham design the royal gown.

AOL ponders whether Kate could be queen.

The Daily Beast applauds William’s decision to marry a commoner.

The Queen sent her congrats on Twitter?

The engagement china is already set.

And Kate will wear Diana’s engagement ring!

Oh, and by the way, the Beatles are on iTunes.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 16th, 2010 at 6:14 pm. It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

9 Responses to “Are you ready for a royal wedding?”

1. Shorty says:

I so love a Royal wedding. Can't wait to see it come together!

2. missb@dragonflyvintage says:

I am! I AM ready for a royal wedding! I remember in great detail the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles – got up at the crackadawn with my mother to watch Every Moment on tv…it was so grand and amazing…

Thanks for the great news, I hadn't heard yet!

3. BaronessVonVintage says:

soooooo exciting!!!!!

4. Blondie says:

I just posted on this today! Check it out! Head on over and check out my Christmas giveaway if you haven't already!

Kori xoxo

5. Len♥reNeverM♥re says:

Hope I get an invite!
    I crave for a royal party Tina!!

xo

6. Jill says:

Is it sad that my first thought was: "dang. William's off the market"?

7. Melanie's Randomness says:

I can't wait to see all the hype for it!! It's going to be awesome!!

Melanie's Randomness

8. thelayeredpancake says:

I think they have been talking about getting married for the past four years! finally…

i have this irrational irritation that she's wearing diana's ring. i dont know why, obviously she should have it…but….
    No, no Victoria Beckham should definitely not design a gown for her.

I don't know how much media coverage will be allowed, but I would be so much fun to watch this.

9. curious constellation says:

I squealed when I heard the news! I'm just so excited, I wasn't alive when Charles & Diana got married so they are sort of like my generations royal couple.