Some people watch TV…

I would rather spend hours on Tumblr…

My Tumblr page

(Cupcake photo by Shanene.)

This entry was posted on at . It is filed under media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

13 Responses to “My ultimate de-stresser: Tumblr”

1. Mandy says:

Love your Tumblr! Just started following you since it seems like we post a lot of similar, girly things. :) I'm if you want to take a peek.

2. English Muse says:

Thank you!! I'll follow you too!!

3. Kat says:

My god, tell me about it — I seem to be spending most of my waking moments on Tumblr these days :s

Your Tumblr looks great; consider yourself followed! I'm on; think we have similar tastes by the looks of things.

I hope whatever's stressing you out sorts itself out soon :)

4. DENISE. says:

I love your tumblr, too! Thanks for not watching TV and doing this — great inspiration :) I think that's me an Pinterest. I'll probably pin the hell outta your tumblr !

5. aBroad says:

Love your tumblr !
    I tumbl too :)

6. Keiko says:

Thank's for the follow on tumblr! I just adore your blog and tumblr- love everything about it!

Happy thoughts!
    Keiko from:

7. Teresa says:

I still don't understand how tumblr "works" but after reading about it in some blogs I believe it's adictive but also wildly fun.
    Wishing you a nice weekend!

8. aBroad says:

Regarding a comment about Tumblr being Addictive … Yes, it is. Beware :)

9. Hannah B. says:

Me too! I love that you can instantly get that much visual inspiration… it's overwhelming! Also, I just love the layout of yours!

My tumblr:

xo~ Hannah B.

10. katydid says:

YES! Tumblr is the best best best. And I totally love your template. Did you make it?

11. Christina says:

I couldn't agree more.

12. Ultimate de-stresser for me as well : ) And I’m glad I got to discover your Tumblr along the way. Mine I use as a Project 365 display but I also take the opportunity to have a Tumblr as a means to gaze at others’ for hours ^ ^

13. Me too, but mainly on Pinterest now! Going to check out your Tumblr page right now!

All content © 2015 by English Muse