Sep 29, 2011

This is AMAZING. I can’t wait to see this movie!!

The little boy is a 13-year-old Jeopardy winner. He’s making his acting debut! And Toms Hanks is the dad…

Of course it’s based on the brilliant book by Jonathan Safran Foer.
(He dedicated the book to someone very special.)

This made my morning.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 29th, 2011 at 10:48 am. It is filed under Blog, Trending. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

14 Responses to ““Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close” Movie Trailer”

1. Ana says:

I. CAN’T. WAIT! Oh my golly!

2. Kolbie says:

I LOVED this book and just watching the trailer made me cry. SO EXCITED!!

3. Jess Lucas says:

AHHHHHHHHHH!! So Excited!! One of my favourite books ever, didnt even know it was being made into a film :)

Jess x

4. Alanna says:

OMG. I am literally just finishing this book today, on my lunch break most likely. And I love it, one of the greatest reads I’ve had in a LONG time.

I hope the movie is good and doesn’t ruin it.

5. Micaela says:

Oh my gosh! I am SO EXCITED for this movie! This is my favorite book ever. This trailer made me so happy this morning!

6. Looks very fun!! Can’t wait to see it!

7. sami says:

love the book- can’t wait to see if the film does it justice!

xo
    sami

8. brian says:

this movie looks awesome! thanks for the hit on it…def going on thelist to see!

9. Kim Grey says:

Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. I just got that book out of the library, and I plan to read it next week–thanks to the mention of it on your blog (the lovely post about how the author is married to Nicole Krauss).

“Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close” had been on my reading list for a long time, but I just was not ready to read it. Now I feel it is time. And, I’m sure I’ll enjoy seeing the film so much more, after having read the novel.

10. Krissy says:

YES! So excited!! This is one of my favourite books. Can’t wait to see it on film!

11. [...] blir film! Visste du det? Jeg leste det akkurat hos English Muse. Filmen er basert på romanen av Jonathan Safran Foer fra 2005. Den handler om den ni år gamle [...]

12. caroline says:

Oh my gosh, I did not know that a movie was in the makes or heck already made.

I will watch it for sure but when I was reading the book, I didn’t picture it to be like what I saw in the trailer. It seems so.. produced. The little boy looks like a great actor but I don’t like the choices for the rest (plus the music). I have a feeling it’ll be one of those books > movie, but still how exciting.

• Tina says:

It’s funny how we cast the characters for books in our head, then when the movie comes out, it’s always surprising…

13. Judy says:

Sooo wonderful. A MUST see! Thanks for sharing.