Sep 21, 2011

Just enjoying life today.

(Photo credits: Broken Skyline, petits mots petites morts, Time is as a River.)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 21st, 2011 at 9:10 pm. It is filed under Blog, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

16 Responses to “Favorite Things”

1. Diana says:

Based on today, I would say:

Mexican food, getting caught in a rain shower, my library, Cadbury’s crunchie rocks (amazing despite what the name might suggest), naptime, the new book smell, new emails from old friends, and cups of tea on a wuthering evening.

2. Samantha says:

totally agree- esp. with the old book smell.

xo
    sami

3. I love your list .. especially because I am buying myself a pair of mirrored aviators this week. Summer sun here can really do things to 1- blue eyes 2- skin around those eyes when they squint.

my list would be something like this :
    open window with no sound of traffic
    books, real paper books that smell like books
    Indian food, Mexican food, Chinese food, French food ( ethnic food is spotty here)
    a camera with a big lens, like my old Nikon
    Pup .. he was my favorite thing ..

4. Great list
    a crackling open fire of peat turf
    the smell of cowslips and primroses
    the sound of the cuckoo
    the patter of rain on the window

Helenxx

5. gracey says:

awww i love your list for today! <3

6. Luli says:

I love the third image with the running girls. It was mesmerizing me and I literally could not pull away…

7. Kori says:

Great bag! I’d love to have you link up with me for “Flirting With Temptation Thursday,” come check it out!

I’m also having a great giveaway where you can win a $50 gift card to Victoria’s Secret that ends Friday! Have a fabulous night doll!

Kori xoxo

8. Teresa says:

All the above plus checking blogger dashboard to see what Tina@EnglishMuse has come up with and discovering parrots in a nearby garden during my lunch break.

9. Definitely shopping today! I am loving fall shopping and also very excited to refurbish some vintage frames this weekend!

10. Christine says:

Especially love that last one:)

11. Sounds like a great day to me! :)

12. Rouenna says:

I love the list done by typewriting! Have a great day.

13. […] new blog discovery Happy Monday!  Have a joyously enchanting week! source: Regina Relang: The Elegant […]

14. What a wonderful list. It made me think of things I’m grateful for.