Sep 09, 2011

Happy Friday everyone! I’m so glad it’s the weekend. I have almost nothing planned, except a trip the farmer’s market and one bummer chore: I dropped my iPhone into a puddle and now it’s on the blink. I have an appointment tomorrow at the ol’ Apple store…sigh…

What do you have planned? What are you reading?

(Beautiful photos by Simple Pleasure, Emma Daly, Abby Trys Again.)

This entry was posted on Friday, September 9th, 2011 at 7:29 pm. It is filed under Decor. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

13 Responses to “Happy Weekend”

1. Susan says:

Attending the Sunday Concert for Hope at the Kennedy Center (bec. the Cathedral was damaged in the earthquake). The President will be there. Hoping I can fit into one of 2 dresses:(

I’m going to start a new book tomorrow but haven’t decided what yet. My mind is so jumbled I cannot remember the titles to type in here. Oof. Have a good weekend, Tina.

xo

2. Ladipo says:

I’m going to the international farmer market the weekend to stock up on some much needed goods.

They don’t allow photography though πŸ™ I wish they did everything is so nice there πŸ™‚

I’m also going to be hanging out with my friends over at my sister’s house, than off to church on Sunday!

Hope you have a blessed weekend πŸ˜€

3. Tina says:

Thank you love! Have fun at the farmer’s market!

4. Tina says:

can’t wait to hear about the kennedy center event…stay safe.

5. Beatrice says:

Bill (my love) is coming to my house for the weekend (we live 2 hrs away…for now). Sept. 11 will be a year we are together. So, we are going bird watching at the Forsythe Refuge in Smithville, NJ like we did on our first date a year ago, then for drinks at Mott’s, a total dive by the bay. We might even stop at a farmer’s market to pick up some goodies to eat. As far as reading is concerned…still waiting for “The Paris Wife” to be delivered (I’m not a Kindle user). Just finished “Cutting for Stone” though and I loved it. Enjoy your weekend Tina, and thank you for all your interesting posts.

6. Jo says:

As a reward for completing my business taxes tomorrow (extension is up this coming Wed!), I’ll delve further into Savage Beauty, The Life of Edna St. Vincent Millay by Nancy Milford (author of Zelda). And, somehow I’m planning on fitting in The National at the Hollywood Bowl. πŸ™‚

Happy weekend!!

7. Luli says:

I’m going fabric and vintage shopping on Sunday. After that I’m off to this arts and crafts fair in Adams Morgan (a neighborhood in D.C.) Have a great weekend too. xoxo

8. Kolbie says:

I just started The Help. I want to read it before I see the film. Everyone I know says they loved it so I’m really excited to dive into it! I’m also visiting the anthropology museum at my university. They have an exhibit on the Grimm Brothers — it should be really interesting!

9. Diana says:

Feliz fin de semana darling, enjoy the weekend πŸ˜‰

10. Krissy says:

Hope you have a lovely weekend! I’ve got a fair bit of homework to do myself, but between that slavery (hah!), I intend to get out and enjoy the sunshine as much as I can. Perhaps go down to the waterfront and do some people-watching/drawing. πŸ™‚

11. Emma says:

Lovely photos.

Have a great weekend πŸ™‚

12. Bummer. I hate it when that happens.

I am reading an interesting book called, “Admission” by Jean Hanff Koreletz. I am really enjoying it. I probably never would have picked it up myself, but it was given to me by a friend who had read it and enjoyed it. I love it when that happens. What are you reading?

13. Tina says:

I just picked up a copy of Nicole Krauss’ Great House. It’s next in my stack. I’m just finishing One Day…

All content © 2016 by English Muse