Sep 30, 2011

…the small treasures of others, that are so fascinating…

{Ismay Ozga}

new inspirations.

{Rachel Duarte}

Spring inspiration wall

{Mundo Flo}

Flea Market Loot Today

{Holly Becker}

before

{little branches}

Coleção Mi

{Marcado Imaginario}

house of thoughts

{Sabine Timm}

{Vamoose}

When I was in elementary school, I collected rhinestones and little wooden animals.
I wish I still had them!

Why are the small collections of others so interesting?

This entry was posted on Friday, September 30th, 2011 at 12:07 pm. It is filed under Blog, Featured, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

13 Responses to “It’s the little things…”

1. I love the combo of all the knick knacks and all the little things together. Love looking at all the little treasures!

2. Oh gosh, these are all lovely !

3. sécia says:

Fascinating indeed. Little lovelies.

♥ sécia

4. Liss says:

I used to collect rocks & shells and postal stamps. I actually still have the postal stamp collection. My Nan used to save them for me and then we would sit together and get the paper off the back using hot water.

I love that first picture and the little boxes one… they sort of remind me of the whats in your handbag pictures too. I think i just like looking at other peoples things. haha. also whats in my makeup bag / products bag. ahh im such a snoop, :P

5. Teresa says:

I’ve decided a long ago that I’m not good with collections… or, maybe, I still didn’t find what I want to – really – collect.

But I love to see what people collect and these pictures are so dreamy that I find myself lacking something.

Thank you for sharing. Have a Nice Weekend!!!

6. Annelise says:

When I was a kid, I used to collect pretty pieces of broken glass and dried leaves that had started to come apart and just looked skeleton-like.

There’s something about the second and fifth photos here that really do it for me. So interesting.

7. Routeless says:

They’re all so beautiful indeed! I would choose Mercado Imaginario’s little treasuries :)

8. Kailey says:

Ahh what a gorgeous post! I am so in love with pictures that have been step like this.

9. It is indeed the little things…especially when they are skilfully displayed. They are a part of our “signature”, reminding us and telling other who we are.

10. Opps…I’ll try again.
    It is indeed the little things…especially when they are skilfully displayed. They are a part of our “signature”, reminding us and telling others who we are.

11. Love. Love. Love. The Little Branches collection made me sit up and take notice; there was something familiar about it and I realised, I have the same postcard of John Lennon with a pig, that my grandmother gave my father in the 60s (or maybe 70s). Made me smile to see this, and all of these. People’s collections say a lot about them.

Gorgeous post as always.

qb xx

12. Katy says:

Great post, I really liked it!

13. rooth says:

Isn’t it funny how the littlest things make the biggest impacts. I have half a mind to go back home and try photographing my collections like this as well