Sep 29, 2011

The new Lula is out. Previously I bought it at Borders. Alas. Now I need to find a new source!

Looking forward to seeing what’s inside.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 29th, 2011 at 10:30 pm. It is filed under Blog, illustrations, It Girls & Icons. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

12 Responses to “Lula Magazine, Issue 13”

1. caroline says:

I always have a hard time locating Lula too. I’m trying to think where I last bought Lula. I think it was Barnes & Noble in Old Town Pasadena.

2. Kelly says:

I was at Barnes and Noble in Burbank tonight. They didn’t have the new issue yet but they carry it. In L.A., Centerfolds and Book Soup both carry it. :) I buy my copy from both places. Centerfolds also carries Oh, Comely! Book Soup also carries Frankie now because I pestered them about it.

3. I wonder if I can find this magazine around here….I can’t remember ever really seeing it.

4. I must get my hands on a copy! Hopefully my newsstand will get it in soon : )

5. They have the most exquisite covers! So artful and melancholic I think.

6. Liss says:

me to, I used to get mine at Borders. love the cover, so beautiful!

7. Morgan says:

I used to buy mine at border too, but I have bought it online from magazine cafe. Not as much fun as going out and picking it up in person though.

8. Barbara says:

Lula’s one of my favourite magazines ever! I usually purchase it in Milan, they have a couple of fantastic international book stores when it can be found.
    The cover picture looks simply amazing, I hope to get my hands on it very soon!
    - Barbara

9. chic noir says:

check out Barnes and Noble. If you live in NYC you can find it in any of the magazine stores in the villiage. Ebay has a few “reasonable”* sellers.

* issues of Lula are hot stuff on Ebay. I’ve seen some of the older issues go for as much as 200 bucks.

10. [...] here are the corresponding posts: Audrey Umbrellas, Sofia Coppola Stye Desk, New Lula Magazine, JLo Dresses, “I love Kate Spade,” ¬†Charlotte de la Grandi√®re, Color [...]

11. shannan says:

i love Lula it’s my favourite magazine, this issue was lovely.