Sep 29, 2011

flickr fridays : coffee!

Well why not?

Some outlets here (with the exception of Starbucks) are giving away free coffee today because, somehow, Sept. 29 has been declared National Coffee Day in the US.

Out of fairness, I think we should have a National Tea Day as well. Don’t you?

(Collage by Indie Rocket. Click for photo credits.)

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 29th, 2011 at 1:37 pm. It is filed under Blog, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

14 Responses to “National Coffee Day?”

1. Kelly says:

I’d like a free cup of tea day. Black unsweetened iced tea is my drink of choice. I’m not a coffee drinker (I never liked the taste of it.) However, I’m very much for free coffee ice cream day!

2. sécia says:

I totally went to Starbucks today… jerks. I love coffee.

♥ sécia

3. Karolin says:

But of course we need a tea day!

4. this could quite possible be my favorite day of the year :)

5. I will join the tea drinkers, I almost said “I will join the tea party”
    That would have a different meaning

Helen xx

6. luv my coffee!
    But,I want Hermes Day, Tina!
    yes, giving away free Birkins away~ that would be my dream!
    Just saying…

xo

7. Sharmaine Ruth says:

I’m so addicted to coffee! Happy coffee day to you! :D
    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

8. I want the free tea day! I love me some tea…why wouldn’t Starbucks participate? Seems like the kind of thing they’d be all into.

9. I totally agree. I love the smell of coffee but not the taste. However, I’m addicted to tea (must be good quality and made in a teapot) and get withdrawl symptoms if I can’t have my usual quota of daily cups.

10. Beatrice says:

Coffee and Tea are essential beverage in their own right. What would we do without them?

11. anna says:

I drank two cups before I even heard that today was National Coffee Day. It’s quite appropriate since, the US is one of the largest consumers of coffee.

12. rooth says:

Oh lord, every day is Coffee Day for me. Good thing I didn’t know about this ahead of time or else I would be bouncing off the walls right now

13. Rouenna says:

I vote for National Tea Day, too! Ah,I hope my best friend, who’s birthday falls on the 29th, got a good cup of coffee to start her special day.