Oct 21, 2011

tiny cottage
This sweet little cottage is located on an estate in southern England. I imagine it had another use at some point, maybe as a gardening shed? The owners have turned it into the perfect little retreat, complete with wood-burning stove, a desk and a comfy couch.

It would be lovely to spend a cool fall Saturday afternoon here, curled up in a blanket,
listening to music and reading!

(Photos via 1st Option.)

This entry was posted on Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 10:40 am. It is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

16 Responses to “A Tiny Comfy Cottage”

1. how sweet. i want a tiny comfy cottage!

2. Tina says:

I know!! Me too!

3. Mary says:

Oh my gosh that is awesome! Can I spend a weekend here? Please?

4. Micaela says:

Ohh this is so pretty! Very cozy.

5. Birdy says:

A….dor…..a….ble……!!!

• Nur says:

personalmente attendo con ansia di prlavroo.ribadisco: ci sono le potenzialite0 perche9 nitro sia il miglior need for speed in circolazione.non lasciatevi impressionare dall’hd di shift, a mio avviso e8 un gioco senza capa, ne9 cunt : e8 in grado di deludere chi cercava la simulazione e chi si aspettava un gioco arcade (senza peraltro fondere bene i due generi come avveniva in gran turismo). i caricamenti sono estenuanti (e dire che il mio pc e8 pif9 che perfromante), la grafica impressiona all’inizio ma dopo poco si inizia a notare la piattezza delle texture degli edifici e degli spettatori, la fisica dei danni non e8 accurata come ci si potrebbe aspettare nel 2009 ed, in definitiva, non diverte.spero, invece, che con nitro possa ritrovare la velocite0 e il piacere dell’indimenticabile ridge racer per ps1.

6. Joanna says:

Definitely looks like an ideal space for reading/vegging out.

7. This is adorable! Definitely the perfect place for some relaxation.

8. jenni says:

I’d love one of these in my backyard. With a daybed. And lots of books. No computers. No electricity. Just awesomeness.

9. Mayrozez says:

Mmmmmmmmm.

10. Sigh! A girl can dream of the day, right?

11. Thank you – I’ve just put an order in to my husband for a cottage like this on the edge of our small lake in the country. I don’t think he is a happy about it as I am – another task to his list!
    Warm wishes for a lovely weekend.

12. Annelise says:

Can you imagine having a space like to this escape to when the noise of the household got too much? A place with no phone connection, no internet access and no television? It would be bonkers. I feel like grabbing some planks of wood, a hammer and some nails to bash one together over the weekend (because I’m sure it’s that easy).

13. I’m so excited to be leaving London in the am, headed to the Cotswolds. I can’t wait to spend the weekend in a place thats known for adorably cute cottages.

xoxo,
    Courtney

14. Emma says:

aawww I love this, what a gorgeous little space!

15. Naomi Bulger says:

Oh, just perfect. I’d want a stack of books beside the couch, a few good bottles of wine close by, a bowl of peaches, and you’d see neither hide nor hear of me the entire weekend. Thank you for sharing this sweet place.