Oct 28, 2011

hello, good morning

Happy Weekend! What are you doing this weekend? As usual, I’m reading and sleeping…

Photos by toi ♥, Madison Lee Killough and Xavier Encinas.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 28th, 2011 at 12:24 pm. It is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

11 Responses to “A Weekend in Fall”

1. Khaay says:

I’m sick :(
    But happy weekend, nevertheless!

2. Lisi says:

Love this post, Tina! I love reading and sleeping!!!! Wish I could do more of it!!

3. Iva says:

Ooh, such beautiful photos!

I’ll be a volunteer in an exhibition this weekend, but I hope I’ll manage to squeeze a dinner with a friend who just came back from the US and hopefully a documentary about Reagan (part of an independent film festival).

Have a lovely weekend, dear! xo

4. Joy says:

Definitely great things for fall :)

5. Sharmaine Ruth says:

The photos are awesome! I’m going to parties in celebration of Halloween :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

6. Camila says:

Sounds lovely. Actually, I’ m thinking that if I was in California, I would do something else…beach, Pacific higway, something exciting…

Envy&Love from Norway

7. Enjoy reading and resting.

I am going to have a day at Indian Rocks Beach Florida, on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Bliss I will count dolphins.

Helenxx

8. Mary says:

I like these photos….this last one pretty much sums me up, but with my leg in the air in a cast! Am trying to read the new Frankie issue and a new novel ‘Daughter of Smoke and Bone’, but I keep dozing off :)

9. It is Spring here and we are spending our sunny and warm days walking, taking photos and stopping at as many cafes as possible.
    My evenings have been spent with our new toy .. we have one of those TV channels that allows you to watch English language movies and shows.
    Such is the life of an Ex-Pat in Argentina :)

10. we have a halloween dog costume parade in my neighborhood (yay!), so i’ll be going to that. i hope to see a bull dog dressed as elvis.

11. toi ♥ says: