Oct 05, 2011

He made the world closer, easier and more beautiful.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 5th, 2011 at 7:59 pm. It is filed under Blog, tech geeks, Trending, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

12 Responses to “RIP Steve Jobs”

1. Sharmaine Ruth says:

I was so upset when I found out he had died. The world lost a great mind…He was such an inspiration to many. I hope he makes heaven a high tech and beautiful place :) RIP Steve Jobs.

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

2. brian miller says:

saw that this evening…sad day…he was def a great mind…

3. Kailey says:

Such sad news – he truly was an incredible person.

4. Hannah says:

this news really caught me off guard…i didn’t even know he was sick. but like the other commenters have said, what an incredible man and an incredible legacy he left behind…

5. This makes me so so sad. He was so innovative and lovely, its really a huge loss for everyone.

6. So incredibly sad, I couldn’t believe it when I heard

7. Hannah says:

it is such sad news but his legacy will live on

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

8. Too young, very sad. .. as I type on my Mac, with my iPhone on my desk :) Thank you Steve, you made my ex-pat life much easier with your shiny gadgets !

9. Iva says:

As sad as the news about his passing was, it was wonderful to see how many people loved him and admired him. It’s a really sad occasion to realize there are very few truly genius and inspiring people among us. He was definitely one of them.

10. Lyka Ricks says:

Mr. Steve Jobs has leave a Great Innovative Legacy. He is a man of vision, optimism and who cross all wonders of technology. A wizard of technology and a master of technological faith. He believes on the Power of Innovation thus maximizing it to the fullest Level. He has not only build an Empire of Technology yet he proves that Technology changes the World to be Better.

11. Sara says:

I have to ask, what am I, with no computer parts built into my body, yet my cyborg heart weeps seeing that 1984 video. Love, connection, freedom, creativity, play, community- all completely wireless in my consciousness. thanks for finding that video.