Oct 21, 2011

The other day I put up a survey after posting an illustration called “Things Hipsters Like.” The question was: Are you a hipster? If not, what are you? Here are the results:
fashions1

So many people answered “other,” I think I need to run another survey! What’s your style, again?

all of the above

This entry was posted on Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 7:08 pm. It is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

23 Responses to “Survey Results: What’s your style?”

1. Curious to know the 29% ‘other’ now…hah!
    Fab weekend darling!

2. Madeline says:

girly girl! :]

3. Joanna says:

It would be great if we could take some kind of online quiz to determine what style we have. That would be rather fun!

4. Alkyoni says:

Well, my style has hipster elements, girly, chic geek and they all get mixed up in an artsy kind of way. I mean, I do not have a defined style I simply wear whatever makes me feel beautiful. I am not sure whether I’m making sense.

5. martha says:

Slutty Librarian.

6. I would call my style more of ‘Casual Vintage’ meaning mixing highstreet timeless pieces with more deluxe vintage items. But its tough ’cause I could also fit any of the other categories on a certain day. But I guess that’s the fun about fashion.. :)

7. denise says:

I think I m chicgeek :)

8. I’m sort of a mixture between Chic Geek, Preppy & Hipster. I really don’t think I could put my style into one group as it’s so all over the place.

9. Kacie says:

I would say I’m a mix too… although I would define my style as comfy chic. Here’s my Post Pregnancy Style Analysis if you’re interested: http://acollectionofpassions.com/blog/post-pregnancy-style-style-analysis

Love this conversation!

Kacie

10. Carolina says:

Retro style? There’s a huge vintage/retro fashion movement that’s been going on for years. I would say I fall into that camp or an eclectic category.

11. misslikey says:

hahah i am girly girl

12. i just don’t always feel like the same style.
    some days i’m preppy,
    some days i’m hipster.
    maybe a fashionista, but never a girly girl.
    and every once in a while, a bit art school goth or biker chic.
    i must have a style disorder!

13. Katherine says:

Very interesting (and love the images you chose for each style!) I also choose all of the above :)

14. Emma says:

I’m definitely a mixture, more eclectic style .. I didn’t participate but I can imagine most of us not having an exact label. Chic geek and vintage is more my style if I had to make a commitment.

haha at Martha, I love it (so do most guys I imagine!)

15. Maria says:

I definitely am all of them, depending on my mood. Its amazing how style can change depending on the day.

16. Tonia says:

Don’t think I’m any of those: always preferred to refer to my style as ‘witchy-librarian’ , although there’s very little chic about that look!

17. Liss says:

I think I chose girlie chic or other.

18. roberta jane says:

interesting! i think i probably have preppy/hipster/60′s and 70′s influenced style. although sometimes i like to throw a little early 60′s audrey hepburn/beatnik vibe in there…. i guess it’s just really hard to label one’s personal style!

19. toi ♥ says:

i’m a very girlie chic geek, or at least try to