Oct 11, 2011

This fantastic illustration — Things Hipsters Like by Jenni Sparks — is starting to make the rounds on Tumblr.
I like 50 percent of these things, so I guess I’m not really a hipster. So what am I?

What are you? Take the poll!

[poll id=”1″]

Illustration via Hey Oscar Wilde!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 at 11:50 pm. It is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

15 Responses to “Things Hipsters Like”

1. I thought they liked Pabst Blue Ribbon. lol :-)

2. s. carmody says:

Hah! That’s funny.. I like quite a few of those things (except of course the tobacco, and beer). Guess I must be a little bit of a hipster. Gotta embrace it!

3. Tina says:

i love the tea, the typewriter, the shoes, the camera, the glasses, the record player and irony….

i’m a hipster without the grunge!! yay!

4. pixelhazard says:

I don’t like smoking, soft drink or beer but apart from that…Er, I think I’m a hipster, Damn!

Bright Green Laces

5. So inspired and lovely!! I do prints, canvas, greeting cards and posters about fashion, you´r invited to see my work :)

By the way love your blog and follow you!! :)

6. I like about 1/2 those things too, love the illustration! I’m definitely a Chic Geek though :-)

7. Rowena says:

Cute and funny illustration! I also like about 50% of these things and I’m glad that wouldn’t make me a hipster. I think I might be a Girly Chic Geek.

8. I like 8 out of 13 of those things: camera, glasses, irony, soymilk, record player, bike, tea, & the wingtips. Didn’t see the PBR! I guess I’m a partial hipster, but more of a chic geek.

xoxo,
    Courtney

9. Sharmaine Ruth says:

Haha is it weird that I basically own everything in this picture? :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

10. Janice says:

A lot of this stuff looks/feels more like nostalgia rather than cutting edge…

11. Katie says:

I would love to be a chic geek, but I’m a little low on chic…

12. Christine says:

What, no PBR beer cans? Looks like the one there is Red Stripe. This image fits so many of my friends especially the fixed gear bike.

13. Liss says:

yep I fear I might be a hipster. but then when I meet those art-school hipster types I feel very uncomfortable aorund them. with their greasy hair and eating the trendy organic soy no animal harmed food. Im just me and like things that hipsters also happen to like.

14. […] other day I put up a survey after posting an illustration called “Things Hipsters Like.” The question was: Are you a hipster? If not, what are you? Here are the […]