Nov 08, 2011

I’m back online! So happy! My massive photo-laden blog blew up last night when I tried to install W3 Cache. Luckly, most of my content was in a backup database, so I was able to restore much of what I lost. (I need to repost everything between Nov. 1 and today. I’m still reposting missing photos.)

What you’re seeing now is the pared-down version of my blog, sort of like chicken soup or mashed potatoes after a bad night.

I hope to have the fancier version up and running soon. (I’m turning the task over to professionals this time!)

In the meantime, welcome to the acoustic English Muse!

(Sketch by Larice Barbosa.)

(LEAVE A COMMENT)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 8th, 2011 at 1:58 pm. It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

19 Responses to “English Muse, the acoustic version”

1. Joy says:

Oh no⁄ ! So glad at least you got everything backed up alright. Anyway I’m looking forward to everything even tho I kind dig the acoustic version.

2. You know what? I really like this!
    I think acoustic English Muse looks beautiful!
    Though I’m looking forward to the fancy version to :)

3. Kailey says:

I am so thankful you had everything backed up! So sorry you had to go through that, but the acoustic version is looking gorgeous!

4. for a sec…I thought i was discovering a different blog darling!
    hope everything will work out alright.

5. I like your fancy version too, but this one really is lovely. I’m glad you had everything saved! Good luck getting the new-old one back up ;)

• Tina says:

Thank you! I’m actually starting to really like this one..maybe i won’t go back to the fancy one!!

6. odessa says:

oh noes! sorry to hear that. must be a lot of hard work.
    to be honest, i love this acoustic one a wee bit more than the previous one. but maybe that’s just me as i like the minimalist style.

7. Acacia says:

I love the acoustic version! It’s clean and soft and simple, like the first entry in a brand new journal. While I know it was a giant pain in the ass, what an amazing opportunity to re-invent yourself.

8. Jo says:

So glad all of your work was backed up! Whew!
    Your blog has always been so pretty. I have to say, I’m actually really loving this acoustic version…It’s crisp and fun!

• Tina says:

Oh thank you!! I had a long sleepless night, worrying that my blog was gone for good. I kept thinking that the damn W3 Cache had succeeded in getting me to do what two bosses at previous employers could not: Shut down my blog.

9. ta says:

I hope you get all this sorted with as little headache as possible!

10. Sophie Iobel says:

I love ‘acoustic’ version of your blog. It is so charming. I do hope you get everything sorted out and don’t lose any work. Have a lovely week.
    Sophie x

11. Joanne says:

This format is just so lovely…

12. Fifi Flowers says:

Luckily you didn’t lose everything… this acoustic is nice too!