Nov 05, 2011

So this is my home — crammed with flea-market finds, stacks of books, bitter angry pets, and a husband who wonders when we’re having a yard sale. Welcome to my bohemian, magpie, grannie not-so-chic life!

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 5th, 2011 at 11:27 pm. It is filed under Blog, Books, house and home, illustrations. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

28 Responses to “House Tour: Some of my things”

1. G says:

I must confess that I put my glass bottles on a tray after I saw your 2nd pic. There was a verb for this..mmmm.. copy?:) Love ur home Tina, you have style

2. Kim Grey says:

Looks like you have such a cozy home, full of personality. I love the little bejeweled bust on your home bar area. Looks like somewhere I would enjoy hanging out. Have a great day!

3. Amy B. says:

Love this! I always enjoy seeing the little quirky, almost hidden things inside someone’s home. They say more about a person than their sofa, or fridge or choice of bedding.

4. The last frame with ‘strange things turn up in teapots’ just cracked me up ’cause it would be so me! Love your collection of eau de cologne..

5. Anna says:

Super arty, super colorful, intensely saturated with personality AND character AND uniqueness; I LOVE it!!!

6. Alaina says:

I love all of your glasses, especially the red frames. Lovely!

7. Liv says:

What a fun inspiring place to call home!

8. Kailey says:

Your house looks incredible!

9. Diana says:

I disagree with you. Your stuff is so chic! xx

10. Kristin says:

Ah it looks heavenly girl. Loving the way you are setting up the photos to show us:)

• SunHye says:

I do agree with all of the concepts you’ve oerffed on your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

11. Niki says:

Tina, I love your pictoral! It is so you…..unique, artsy, and filled with personality. and looks very organized!

12. your junk is lovely! like little fragments of your soul. i don’t know what i’d do without mine! :) thanks for the peek.

13. Carla says:

Thank you for sharing! Everything looks so amazing and lovely.

14. Iva says:

What a charming post! Your home looks very cozy and unique! I almost feel like a little kid in some enchanted castle looking at those curiosities :)

15. Mary says:

Your house looks lovely and full of treasures. You can also never have too many pairs of cool glasses :)

16. Bridget says:

Hi Tina–can you share the brand and name of the black frames at the bottom? I hope they’re not too old! I’ve been looking for some modern cat eyes! Thanks!

• Tina says:

Hi Bridget! The bottom black glasses a few years old, but I’m sure you can still find them on the Internet. They’re by Oliver Peoples. (They’re called Sixi.) Also, if you’re looking for amazing cateyes, check out Francis Klein! They’re expensive, but wonderful — handcrafted with jewels in France.

17. Bella says:

Where did u get those red glasses? I’ve been looking for some like that for ages!! Thx ;)

18. Bella says:

Where can I find those red glasses?

19. T says:

You’ve real style and i think a love for vintage (?) A perfect place to sit back , have yourself some natter with a cup of tea & macaroons :) . Lovely place. Your collection of cats-eye type glasses is so cute.

20. Mya.L says:

The red cat-eye frames with metallic flowers/ornaments are my fav!