Nov 15, 2011

First time doing a post like this!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 15th, 2011 at 11:48 pm. It is filed under Blog, Featured. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

23 Responses to “Things Inside My Purse”

1. Tonia says:

Oh dear – have just looked inside my own bag; it’s nowhere near as organised as yours. Hmm, a clear out may be more than overdue!

2. Diana says:

Love this! I wish the innards of my bag were as chic as yours.

3. ashi says:

Oooh, so chic! I’m going to have to step up my game and clean my bag out :D

4. Natalie says:

ooh! the contents of your bag are so much more fun than mine…makes me want to do a makeover and lose some things and add a few “necessities”.

5. Rowena says:

Very stylish & pretty items in your very stylish & pretty bag. Cool that you actually carry notebooks and pens in this digital age :)

6. I love seeing into other people’s purses and beauty products – I’m super nosy! I’m sure my bad isn’t nearly as tidy and pretty, I usually have unpleasant things like sweets wrappers and horse treats in the bottom of mine.

(Laura Mercier eye pencil is my favorite, gorgeous colors)

7. Vicki Archer says:

Gorgeous bag with very delectable goodies inside…. xv

8. Routeless says:

You made me feel ashamed of my chaotic-and-lack-of-style purse!

9. A stylish interior to match the bag’s exterior! Chaos sums up the state of my bag’s contents.

10. Hannah says:

I LOVE your Gucci bag! This is a fun post. One of these days, I might do something similar. Maybe with my dance bag. (And yeah, like the others are saying, my bag is a disastrous jumble of receipts and other nonsense compared to your’s!)

11. Alaina says:

I love my Stabilo pens and always carry a few colors in my bag. Great post!

• Tina says:

I got hooked on the gray ones because my daughter grabbed every other color. The gray looks like pencil and now I’m addicted to them!

12. Luli says:

This is awesome! I love reading posts like this.

13. Ion says:

i love this kind of posts! it’s so fun! my bag is a bit of mess but anyway…

14. morgan zoe says:

I love your Francis Klein Glasses

15. Mary says:

I am glad I am not the only one to love stuff like this…and any bag with some Stabilo pens is a good one, I go through so many of those!

16. I love your glasses (and their case)! Those are adorable.

17. Acacia says:

My comment disappeared. Snif. But I still love someone who adds skeleton keys to their keychain like I do.

18. Oooooo… I love the eyeglass case :) With a design like that… it can be used for more than just your eyeglasses :)

All content © 2014 by The English Muse