Jan 12, 2012

Paris, I love you. (but you're bringing me down)

I’m going to be in Paris the last week in February. Will you be there too? Let me know!

(Photo by Candice Lesage.)

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 12th, 2012 at 11:43 am. It is filed under Blog, Paris. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

23 Responses to “Paris Friends…”

1. Candice says:

DARLING !! We should totally hang out together while you’re there !! And thanks for featuring my picture <3

2. I would love to join you.

3. how exciting Tina!
    sigh…I was just there during the Holidays!
    otherwise, would certainly love to take a stroll with you around Paris!

4. Sheily says:

I always am in Paris ;-)! But I believe you d’ont need a guide, even a French speaking one, as you are used to come.

5. Casee Marie says:

Oh, how lovely! I’ve always wanted to go to Paris, but I’ve never been. I was thinking about it just today, actually. Someday I’ll be there! In the meantime, I hope you have a marvelous time!

P.S. Have you heard of My Little Paris? So cute, and it has all sorts of wonderful tips and secrets to the city, like the underground flea market and the best baguette sandwich!

6. Lu says:

So jealous! I haven’t been to Paris for at least 10 years, which is way too long!

7. Lizzet says:

I just came back last week and there is always a bit of Paris in me. Every time I go there are new things that I find even in the places that I revisit time after time.
    Enjoy your trip!

8. Joanna says:

I spend New Year’s in Paris with my boyfriend……and got engaged! Have an amazing trip!

9. you are a such a lucky ducky! have fun!

10. Tegan says:

Soooo incredibly jealous! I want to go to Paris so badly now, I get cravings now and again :( xo

11. Oh! Terribly jealous over here! I definitely won’t be in Paris then because I’ll be teaching in Australia! But I was in Paris twice when I lived in London a couple of years ago. I love love loved it and can’t wait to go back! Hoping you’ll post lots of pics on your blog :)

12. Kristin says:

Enjoy! LOVE Paris!!

13. Jess says:

Lucky you! I shall be there in April. :)
    Jess x

14. Sophia says:

I’m going next wednesday!!

15. Carina says:

How wonderful! I’m always here, and will still be here in February. :) ….love to see you.

16. Jen says:

Er… nope. I would love to be. So I will just pretend that I am when I see your pictures ;)

17. Jill says:

Oh, I so wish that I were going to Paris too! Enjoy!

18. Karolin says:

Not in the end of February, but I really need to go in the Spring. I’ve got Paris cravings!

19. diana says:

I’m going the month of March. So excited, too! I can’t wait to see your photos and completely open to suggestions, it’ll be my first time.