Jan 05, 2012

At the moment, I’m really into preppy classics — with a twist! I love this look, with the men’s tweed coat and the stack of bracelets. The silver vintage clutch completes the look.

What do you think?

Credits: Full Frontal Fashion, Tweed Coat on Etsy, Vintage Silver Clutch Purse, Kate Spade, Reason to Breathe.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 5th, 2012 at 7:30 pm. It is filed under Fashion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

13 Responses to “Steal This Look: Glitter and Tweed”

1. Suzy says:

I’m loving this look. Great jacket! Going to Etsy now to check it out!

2. Tan says:

Such a great chic twist on an English professor classic. Love it!

3. Cait Emma says:

I’m not a fan of polos, but these looks are delightful.

C

4. I love it too. I have been trying to wear more bracelets lately but my worry * living in a huge city* is that it will attract a thief .. but I am going to see what I can put together today that is less shiny/attracting the wrong attention. Here it has been mainly about being cool ( as in not roasting in the South American sun ) .. sigh .. I look forward to Autumn 🙂 besos, C

5. Hannah B. says:

In *love!* Preppy with a twist is definitely my style as well, and the tweed with the bangles just makes me smile! Love this post! xo*

6. Melissa says:

AHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

7. Antonia says:

Preppy with a twist and I love it. The contrast between the rather severe tweed coat, which could easily translate into a vintage oversize jacket, hacking or otherwise, and the slightly sloppy look of the t-shirt or not-pristine polo and especially the “jewels”, is very nice indeed. Unfortunately, those of us about to go into full winter here in the US northeast, would be highly under dressed. It’s a perfect look for the gentler seasons of Spring and Fall.

8. I totally love the tweed jacket. Esp. after watching the new Sherlock Holmes movie.

9. Cathi says:

Love this look! That is my style to a t.

10. Betül says:

I love tweed!

11. sarah says:

love this look! I broke out the tweed this weekend – great idea to add glitter!

12. Sandra says:

YAY to preppy classic with a twist!!! Really love the jacket pictured. Do you know where I could find it?

All content © 2016 by English Muse