Jul 17, 2012

While I’m waiting for my two favorite tv shows (Once and Grimm) to return from their summer hiatus, I’m entertaining myself by watching Downton Abbey (Season 1). If I had known how awesome and addictive this show is, I would have started watching it much, much sooner. :)

What are you watching?

Luli

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 at 6:43 pm. It is filed under Uncategorized and tagged with . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

14 Responses to “What are you watching?”

1. AnDee says:

My Father bought the DVD’s of Season One and Two…I don’t think I saw anyone for two weeks, er…One week!
    Love it…

2. Katie says:

Oh dear. I can’t wait for Downton to start again–there are so many cliffhangers!

3. Hannah says:

I have to admit: I’ve never watched Downton Abbey. I am addicted to similar sorts of things I think it’s time for me to jump on the bandwagon.

Lately, I’ve been watching old reruns a lot. Sometimes I just find them to be the entertainment version of old flannel PJs: comfy and satisfying x

• Luli says:

I’m with you on that, Hannah. Right now I’m watching as many Doris Day as I can. Plus it’s way too hot over here to spend time outside so I don’t feel guilty.

4. Tina says:

I’m addicted to Gossip Girl. I watched seasons 1-3 on Netflix in a span of two weeks. I’m starting to have dreams about Chuck Bass.

I think I’m going to serial watch the Borgias next….

5. Stephanie says:

Oh my, anyone who hasn’t started to watch Downtown Abbey is in for such a treat! Absolutely love this drama series. I would also highly recommend BBC Desperate Romantics (2009), a short series about the Pre-Raphaelites…. not only is it highly entertaining but also visually stunning!

• Luli says:

Hi Stephanie. I’m going to google Desperate Romantics tonight. It totally sounds like something I’d watch.

6. Living “down at the bottom of the world” , we get our TV however we can and BBC has been very good to us. We are able to see an entire season of Grimm if we wish also which was nice, we were able to catch up on what we hadn’t seen yet. I scour the web, reading reviews of television shows then we look them up and some of them are actually quite good ! Grimm is fun, isn’t it ? We also watch , dare I admit it ? True Blood and I am waiting for Justified to come back. BBC doesn’t do keep up with our tv needs some days :)

• Luli says:

I love Grimm! It’s the best crime drama ever with a twist. I’m about to go over to your blog because I must know where the bottom of the world is!! :)

7. Living “down at the bottom of the world” , we get our TV however we can and BBC has been very good to us. We are able to see an entire season of Grimm if we wish also which was nice, we were able to catch up on what we hadn’t seen yet. I scour the web, reading reviews of television shows then we look them up and some of them are actually quite good ! Grimm is fun, isn’t it ? We also watch , dare I admit it ? True Blood and I am waiting for Justified to come back. BBC doesn’t keep up with our tv needs some days :)

8. Callie lee says: