Aug 30, 2012

Friends, I have had a very trying week, full of too many things happening at once.  Some of those things are good, of course–many things, in fact–but I’ve gotten a little lost in the tumble.  I could sure use a good book to read at the moment, and your guys’ suggestions never disappoint.

So, everyone, what are you reading?

Until next Thursday,

Katie

(Unwritten, Untitled)

[image by the beautiful Tiffany of Dancing Branflakes]

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 30th, 2012 at 9:25 am. It is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

8 Responses to “What Are You Reading?”

1. Dorothy says:

Well, I’m almost finished with “The Ranger” by Ace Atkins but I don’t know if that is your cup of tea. Did you read Karin Slaughters latest “Criminal”? I loved it. Julie Garwood has “Sweet Talk” and Catherine Coulter has “Back Fire”.
    Hope you find something good, dorothy

2. Amelia says:

I’m finishing up an old Nora Roberts – Public Secrets

I have a handful of library books checked out that I plan on reading this holiday weekend.
    Sweet Talk – Julie Garwood
    The Inn at Rose Harbor – Debbie Macomber
    On the Island – Trace Garvis Graves

3. Kolbie says:

I’m reading The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman. I find it darkly delightful. Haha.

4. Mandy says:

I’m reading “The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey and loving it! It sucks you in!

5. Emily says:

I just finished How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran. It is hilarious! Highly recommend it.

6. Petra says:

I’m reading Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness, and loving every page. It’s the sequal to A Discovery of Witches.

7. Mary says:

Just read A Discovery of Witches as was 99p on the Kindle….food escapism for a naff week. Now stuck into ‘Bring Up The Bodies’ (Hilary Mantel) which I love so far…

8. Pandora says:

I finished reading “North and South” by Elizabeth Gaskell this last week, now I’m reading “Journey to the Center of the Earth”, by Júlio Verne, in Portuguese.